PharmEng Technology is currently seeking Validation Specialists
in Massachusetts. This position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview.
- Responsible for assisting validation team with execution of qualification/requalification of equipment.
- Support validation activities including validation records management and scheduling of execution activities.
- Develop Equipment Templates based off a current project template.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- B.Sc. degree or related professional experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical Industries.
- Developmental experience within a specific area of validation or engineering. Knowledge of current validation/engineering technologies and maintain a solid proficiency of computer skills.
- Candidate will be capable of working independently while on assignment, as well interacting with the client in providing responses to project progress and updates on assignment progress.
- Knowledge of validation principles, standard concepts, practices, procedures and requirements in GMP regulated environments.
- Position requires quality and scientific writing skills and capable of working to project timelines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.