||To manage the full cycle recruitment process by developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies to efficiently and effectively identify, interview and evaluate candidates to fill open positions and maintain a pool of qualified candidates.
This role will play an important part in building a strong employer brand to attract, hire and retain the best possible talent.
|Tools & Equipment:
||Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as CATS Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, Indeed.
|Education / Knowledge:
||Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Organizational Psychology or Business Management from a Canadian University or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in assessing, qualifying, interviewing and screening potential candidates
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is an asset
- Familiarity of Applicant Tracking system, Resume database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Interviewing skills
- Excellent Phone skills
- Exhibitor at Conferences
|Responsibilities / Skills / Competencies:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization objectives, reviews resource request forms meets with BD managers.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting internet sites, recruiters, employment agencies and colleges.
- Designs and updates job descriptions.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying resource request forms, job descriptions.
- Attracts candidates by placing job advertisements using, career board, news groups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualification by screening inbound resumes, interviewing potential candidates, analyzing response, verifying references and comparing to job requirements.
- Provide shortlist of qualified candidates to BD managers.
- Arranges management and/or client interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Develops and presents offers to candidates and maintains offer data base.
- Maintains current database (pipeline, consultants on projects, available consultant list)
- Creates reports on cost data per hire, cost of tools platforms to help with recruiting process as required by the management team.
- Keeps track of number of employees hired/accepted offers, number of offers pending and number of offers sent.
- Participates in Job Fairs and in-house recruitment events
- Maintain employee training binders (update binders with new information as required)
- Onboarding for Canadian candidates.
- Ensure all documents are signed prior to starting
- Introduce candidates to available staff
- Maintains onboarding documents and videos
- Maintains career page on website
- Uploads candidate information on Wand System
- Holds weekly resource request meeting with BD North America
- Prepares weekly meeting document
- Maintains resume data base
- Work with candidates/consultants to keep resume current
- Reviews resumes for accuracy in content, spelling and grammar
- Update experience matrix on database
- Contacts employee on data base bi-weekly for availability and project update.
- Maintains available candidate database
- Maintains resource request forms
- Communicates start date of new candidate to HR, IT, Finance and ensures profile is set up in system
- Pharmacecutal experience perffered