PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a Reliability Engineer
to join our team for projects in Ontario, Canada
- Work with the Maintenance & Reliability team to build and maintain a robust and up to date PM plan for FD equipment to prevent equipment breakdown and production delays.
- Ensures spare part inventories are maintained and organized in proper storage locations and be responsible for the critical spare parts inventory for the equipment
- Coordinate the scheduling of Preventative Maintenance activities and perform routine equipment certification / instrument calibrations in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Obtain Authorize work order execution in production (internal customer).
- Responsible for timely performing PM and update work orders with respect to criticality (Priority A/B/C/D) to ensure continuous operations and adherence to the production schedule.
- Responsible for collaborating with Technical services on the shutdown schedule & execution of PM for Autoclaves in various department.
- Prioritize & execute PM for facility & equipment related activities related to audit / regulatory observations, and quality notifications.
- Provide project management skills to develop and execute projects.
- Coordination & execution of multiple project activities including tracking field progress, coordinating C&Q activities, coordinating with maintenance for calibration and turnover activities, and any other activities required to complete projects.
- Responsible for time tracking of project staff and cost control.
- Communicate with customers and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for effective communication of all maintenance related activities to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Ensure that the various disciplines are aware of responsibilities, are consulted and/or informed
- Ensure communication of technical information across the organization and Autoclave system technology
- Implement projects in a safe and GMP compliant manner.
- Meet all Health and Safety training requirements, and implement Health and Safety procedures (Safe Plan of Actions, Permits, etc.) on all projects.
Thank you for your consideration and application! We review all resumes and submissions, however, due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum University degree or a diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant industry experience, specifically experience within a fast-paced pharma / biotech manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical background in Maintenance and Engineering is preferred including following good documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with coordinating activities across cross-functional areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills