PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a Data Analyst
for a project in Ontario, Canada. The position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview
- Perform statistical data analysis based on user requirements
- Write technical reports for statistical studies
- Write DOE protocols, support DOE execution and perform DOE analysis
- Perform Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA) for investigations, etc
- Apply Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques and approaches to limits setting
- Contributes to the development of Case Report Forms (CRFs) for clinical data collection against the protocol and database standardization efforts
- Maintaining databases and ensuring that the data are reliable; Data quality review and the validation specifications, and data reconciliation
- Assists in review of clinical study protocols for database review requirements
- Review clinical data using SAS etc. to interpret the data
- Generate figures, tables, and listings for study reports and regulatory submissions as needed
- Ability to conduct GCP audits at sites and data generated
- Developing training material and providing user training as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Thank you for your consideration and application! We review all resumes and submissions, however, due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, computer science, or statistics; or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in JMP, SIMCA and Microsoft software - strong asset
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Work experience with cross functional teams to support work activities and ability to multi task
- Knowledge in six sigma methodology an asset
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, interpreting, and managing a variety of data sets.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and provide insight to the data
- Participate and/or lead continuous improvement projects and activities
- Experience in using and applying statistical process control (SPC) techniques
- Understand critical process parameters (CPP’s) and critical quality attributes (CQA’s) concepts
- Experience in MVDA (Multivariate Data Analysis) and DOE (Design of Experiments) - must have