PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a MST Engineer
in Raleigh-Durham, NC. The position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview.
- Act as a scientific and technical lead for product process-related issues and investigations onsite.
- Partner with manufacturing to meet the production schedule, ensure commercial supply and uphold quality standards.
- Perform trending and monitoring of critical quality attributes/critical process parameters to maintain product quality.
- Implement potential process improvements with operations.
- Participate in start-up efforts of new equipment, software or processes in manufacturing.
- Assist in documenting changes/updates to manufacturing processes and working with manufacturing, engineering and validation to implement those changes.
- Provide technical/scientific support on project deliverables.
- Utilize small-scale production processes and scaled-down lab processes to enable process troubleshooting.
- Support tech transfer of new products and processes to ensure smooth transition from process development into GMP manufacturing, partnering with Quality.
- Assist the technical operations team to resolve any issues related to production and look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- PhD in biochemistry, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or related technical field OR Master of Science degree in biochemistry, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or related technical field and at least 2 years of experience in support of biopharmaceutical manufacturing OR Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or related technical field and at least 4 years of experience in support of biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Direct experience in aseptic fill/finish, additional experience in cell culture, recovery, or purification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.