PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a QA- Oversight of Operations
for a project in Ontario, Canada. The position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview.
- Participate in identifying and documenting a testing strategy and test plans
- Develop test cases from defined requirements, acceptance criteria, and system specifications
- DIN C of C and GMP Batch Documentation Checklist signoff
- Review of DIN raw materials (APIs, excipients-including input water), package componentry, BULK and Finished Goods C of As and supporting external testing lab data/reports.
- Review of all Change Controls with implications on DIN products
- Review of all Deviations, Non-Conformances and OOS reports with implications on DIN products.
- Review of SOPs- including all new revisions to SOPs
- Review of all DIN stability evaluations- external testing reports and summaries
- Review of all DIN Validation and Verification Protocols and Reports
Review of any new DIN product manufacturing procedures- Compounding or Filling
- Record clear and concise defects using bug tracking software
- Participate in defining end-to-end integration test cases
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop your technology consulting - quality assurance knowledge
- Submit maintain and follows-up through to resolution, on all reported software and documented defects using established defect control system.
- Help with root cause analysis, which may identify issues in the ETL processes, reporting, data model or even requirements
- Partake in estimation, planning and risk analysis of QA activities.
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written format; and write and execute accurate and detailed test strategies, reports and ongoing and comprehensive quality assurance documents.
- Participate in the collection and summarization of QA departmental metrics, activities, concerns and other information.
Thank you for your consideration and application! We review all resumes and submissions, however, due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with quality management tools
- Knowledge and experience working with content management systems is considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience with automated user interfaces, web service and performance testing
- Ability to operate efficiently within both waterfall and agile projects
- Ability to work with functional and technical resources throughout delivery
- Ability to prepare and present high-quality client documents
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards is considered an asset
- Experience creating solutions that follow test driven development principles
- Experience helping organizations maximize productivity of their development processes
- Ability to complete testing cycles on time and on budget
- Proficiency in the English language