PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a QA Consultant for a project in North Carolina. The position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for label process.
- Create and revise current SOPs and forms for batch/product release.
- Train users to utilize document and records program upon completion of establishing procedures.
- Support QA department with additional projects as needed.
- Work directly with the QA department manager.
- Minimum BS degree in a related science field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills with a strong proficiency in English.
- Must be able to work independently.