, a full-service consultancy firm serving the pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical device manufacturing industries is currently seeking to fill the following positions projects in Toronto, ON.
- Analytical scientist
- Automation Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Commissioning and Decommissioning Engineers
- Computer System Validation
- Process Engineer
- Validation Consultant
Thank you for your consideration and application! We review all resumes and submissions, however, due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, computer science, or Engineering; or equivalent practical experience
- Firm understanding of cGMP requirements / guidelines and current industry practice.
- Displays the ability to effectively manage client expectations
- Recognized as a technical resource within their discipline
- Determines independently the best and most appropriate methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Independently solves problems of moderate complexity and scope
- Demonstrates ability to plan and execute appropriately on moderately advanced tasks and/or projects within their technical expertise