PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a Project Manager
to join our team for projects in Toronto, ON. The position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Draft and submit budge proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary. Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and asses need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle. Set and continually mange project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentations, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Thank you for your consideration and application! We review all resumes and submissions, however, due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 8+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical production or Q.C. environment with at least 6 years in Project Management including aspects of process development and execution.
- Certifications in Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demand and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other department.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment is crucial.