PharmEng Technology is currently seeking Summer Intern Documentation Writer
to join our team in Toronto, ON.
- Write, edit, and adjust employee resumes to present qualifications and experiences clearly to clients.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Partners with senior team members and management to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies.
- Manage internal database of applicant pool.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with each venture’s requirements.
Thank you for your consideration and application! We review all resumes and submissions, however, due to the sheer volume of requests that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor degree in English, Communications or relevant degree
- Must have exceptional writing skills.
- Must have MS Office with exceptional knowledge of MS WORD and formatting functions
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work both independently and as a successful team member
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as a team and to work independently interfacing with top company executives, senior management, clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision; excellent attention to detail, effective process management abilities.