Project Manager- R&D IT
PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a Project Manager for a project in Fort Worth, TX. The position is available immediately conditional of a successful interview.
• Lead and represent the project from planning through execution
• Plan and organize project activities in support of planning and execution phases
• Drive global internal and external project team members as needed
• Define the project scope
• Responsible for achieving the project objectives
• Manage quality, timelines and cost of the deliverables
• Active and continuous risk and issue management through a typical RAID
• Identify and organize quality testing efforts, protocol development needs and testing timelines
• Maintain control over the planning project’s status and budget/spending/forecast using SharePoint lists
• Develop, report, facilitate project status and issues through weekly project status meetings. Additionally, manage status delivery to the project committee as needed (budget, scope, timeline, resources, risks)
• Compliance to internal standards (e.g., ICE) and policies (eg. IGM) and external standards (eg. GxP) where applicable.
• Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
• Lead cross domain (IT & Business) communications and alignment as needed
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree
• Seven years IT Project Management experience
• PMP preferred
• Previous experience in the Medical Device or Life Sciences Industry
• Previous experience with managing complex and global projects delivering enterprise solutions.
• Previous experience identifying, coordinating and delivering IT Project Plans; Planning/Execution Plans. Identifying related phase activities/tasks, identifying correct stakeholders, needed timelines, etc.
• Previous experience with leading and coordination project meetings among team members, stakeholders, developing needed action plans and identifying required agenda topics to ensure proper scope is developed.
• Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation, problem solving skills and stakeholder management
• Excellent project and program management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. ICE, Agile, Waterfall).
• Ability to establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
• Experience working with virtual teams essential
• Previous experience working in a global and matrix environment
• Fluency in English (oral and written)
• In-depth knowledge with MS Office tools: Excel, PPT, SharePoint, Project, Word, and knowledgeable on process flow tools like VISIO.